Photobucket

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Resolutions for the New Year


For this year 2010 I have many things that I would like to accomplish.
1. I would love to graduate this year and get my High School Diploma. I am going to come to school everyday to get my credits and I am also going to work very hard and make sure that I do all my work.
2. For my second resolution this year I would like to lose some weight. I already signed up at the gym. I am attending everyday and I am going to start eating healthier.
3. For my third resolution I am going to try to find new ways to be independent so that I wont have to depend on my mother or anybody else. I am going to finish high school and I am going to find a decent job so that I could support my baby and give him the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment