Photobucket

Friday, December 4, 2009

PRECIOUS


What were the moments that stood up to you?

The moments that stood up to me was when Precios was at the welfare office and confronted her mother and stood up and walked out with her faced up high and her two beautiful children.

How did it make you feel?

It made me feel a proud and warm feeling inside. For me this proved that she is a very strog women and that she loves her kids. She wanted to leave all of it behind and teached her kids, what she has never been tought, and give them the love that she never received.

How will they cause you to think about things differently in the future?

This movie opened up my mind to know that I can overcome all the struggles I am going through and to know that there is someone now that I should be strong for. My baby is always going to look up to me and he needs to see me strong and most of all happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment