Photobucket

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Giving Everything for One

How to begin, well like every average teenager I fell in love. Thinking that he was everything knowing that it was just a stupid thing to think. Well he loves me I ain't going to lie. He has given up everything too. But I had a choice too when I got pregnant, either get rid of the baby or give up everything. My liberty and my time. I had a choice, no one could tell me what to do or think. I was just worried. What am I going to do and what how am I going to do it. Having my baby was the best thing that has ever happen to me. Having someone that I made and that I carried for 9 months. Forming his hands, eyes, and heart is something that I would never take regranted. He is the light of my day and the joy of my life. I am just so happy. Even though people think is wrong is something that happens. To think that he would change the way I see life and the way I think. I stopped from being a little girl to become myself to a women that is wiiling to give up everything for just him.

No comments:

Post a Comment